THEATRE ENTRANCE CONDITIONS
Purchase or allocation of tickets to attend MFT productions and enter the theatre are subject to the following conditions:
- MFT productions including the English surtitles and system – is copyright [respectively for the playwright, MFT and Producer] in the spectacle, presentation, programme and all artwork and images and sound, physical and digital and computer generated. All rights are reserved.
- All reasonable directives by authorised MFT staff will be complied with for health and safety reasons.
- No cameras, photography, video or recording of any nature permitted. Recording equipment and items will be deposited with and retained by MFT staff for the duration of the show and returned afterwards.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be switched off completely [not just on ‘silent’ mode] upon entry to the theatre, as they interfere with audience enjoyment, staging, performance, sound and other technologies.
- Reserved seating must only be occupied by guests authorised by MFT Management.